Note to all members
We are currently preparing to change the setup of this forum to focus more on imaginative & creative gnosticism, because we feel we should distance ourselves from the way thegodabovegod.com is increasingly aligning itself with conspiracy thinking.
We respect Miguel's choice of course, but that does not mean that we agree with it. We feel that conspiracy thinking is contrary to gnosis. It's simply not where we want to go.

If anyone is interested to continue a forum affiliated to thegodabovegod.com I am willing to help. Maybe you could start using the relevant part of this forum as a basis. Please contact me (Lúthien) if you are interested.

We've not yet fully decided on how to proceed; but I think that we should in any case cut the link with thegodabovegod.com (including the page there that links to the forum). We will also re-structure the forum, and put the old Ilsaluntë Valion board that focuses on Tolkienian gnosis up front again.
I will update this message as soon as there is something new to say.

Images from Valinor

painting & drawing, digital media, video, VR
Eruannlass
Navigator
Navigator

Re: Images from Valinor

Post by Eruannlass » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Suilad ~

I just wanted to say that this also resonates very well with what I have seen upon Corollaire as well when I seek to travel there. I had to smile when I read Meneldur's comment about inclusion of the Remmirath, (Pleiades), because I just knew that's what they were.

Eruannlass
I Aear cân ven na mar ~ 'The Sea calls us Home.'

For whatever we lose (like a you or a me)
it's always ourselves we find in the sea
~ e e cummings