Prayer request

wornout
Mariner (New poster)
Mariner (<i>New poster</i>)

Prayer request

Post by wornout » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Didn't know where to put this request.
Just happened today in Mich...Governor Whitmer Signs "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order need you prayers folks we were just homeless back in August and effecting daughter's jobs...don't have food to handle any extended time!!!!

Mildir
Able Seaman (Veteran poster)
Able Seaman (<i>Veteran poster</i>)

Re: Prayer request

Post by Mildir » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:16 am

Hi Wornout,

I'm stuck in Italy with very few resources and no job, but there may be someone with resources who can help you and your family (as it's usually what she'd like to do): https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 605455356/

I'm hoping that, as my old family said to me, this is just the fleeting moment that precedes the dawn... :)
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

wornout
Mariner (New poster)

Post by wornout » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Hi Mildir,

It would seem that we are both stuck in the same boat together so to speak, "with very few resources". My daughter just got laid off from one of her part time jobs and the other one is cutting her hours. Thank you for the link... I did look at it & I do believe that she & the ones who are willing to help out are going to become greatly overwhelmed in an extremely short period of time. A friend shared these links with me just today and this may be what is going worldwide at the present time.
I've been looking at this type of information since the mid 1970's and it would appear that there is truly a hidden agenda that is going on.

Corona Virus = 5G ??? (Part 1) [Full 1 hr documentary]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJ3wJggp08

Corona Virus = 5G ??? (Part 2) [Full Documentary]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AejhrcaAahI

p.s. I'm presently connected to the internet via a WiFi hotspot which I gained access by paying for a 30 day pass which is from Xfinity /Comcast which I just found out
that it is suppose to be free to the public here in the USA but I ended up buying a pass for apparently the system isn't set up yet for the free access via public hotspots yet or it's a tall tale.
I really don't like wifi because of the health risks but I didn't have any other choice at the present time.
I didn't have my first cellphone or smartphone until just a couple of months ago. I like the old landlines better again for the same health reasons.
I never had a pc computer until almost 7 yrs. ago after my wife passed from ovarian cancer & we were trying to do all the right things since we first married back in 1979.

Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:06 pm

I didn't see this until today. There used to be a "new topic email notifier" but that hasn't worked..wow, for years now. I think maybe phpBB abandoned that module or something.

Anyway, as a shaman I'm not that good at praying, but I'll ask the Salvia-people (my shamanic allies) if they can shift the probabilities in favor of you and yours (and for Mildir also).

wornout
Mariner (New poster)

Post by wornout » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 pm

Thank you very much, Meneldur. :)

This reminds me, since you said, " but that hasn't worked..wow, for years now."

Did you get that private message I sent back on Feb. 24?

Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:48 pm

wornout wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 pm
[...] Did you get that private message I sent back on Feb. 24?
Yes, I did. Thanks.

wornout
Mariner (New poster)

Post by wornout » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:03 pm

Some goods news, We have received an increase in food assistance & my daughter is going to start getting some unemployment funds in the near future.

Thanks again for all of your positive thoughts and prayers.