Rapper Lil Uzi Vert (Lucifer) quits music. Why?

Also sprach Zarathustra | Phílemon | Michael Ramer
Ba4Met
Mariner (New poster)
Mariner (<i>New poster</i>)

Rapper Lil Uzi Vert (Lucifer) quits music. Why?

Post by Ba4Met » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Us heretics know how hard it is to remain stable and serene in this world of chaos.
To quote Miguel Conner, Gnosis is not always a flower. Sometimes it's a sword.
One of the hottest rappers in the game right now goes by the name Lil Uzi Vert (Lucifer). His music is full of Gnostic messages and references to the Esoterica.
His name, Lil Uzi Vert, not only sounds like Lucifer, but is also a direct challenge to the powers and principalities of the cosmos (aiming a little Uzi Vertically, challenging the creator of the Cosmos)

Some of his best quotes are:
"Now I do what I want"=(Do as thou wilt.)
"It do not Matter"=(Matter doesn't exist.)
"I cannot die because this my universe."=(I am everything.)
"You say you're real, what's the meaning?"(The concept of 'reality' is always ambiguous)
"I know hurts sometimes, but, you'll get over it. You'll find another life to live, I'm sure that you'll get over it" (Pertaining to the inevitability of death and dissolution, and subsequent freedom from the material universe.)
"Never seems to be over" (Pertaining to the nature of the curse of the physical universe that we seem to be stuck under.)

AS OF YESTERDAY, HE HAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED A STATEMENT THAT HE HAS QUIT MAKING MUSIC ALTOGETHER, DESPITE HIS QUICK RISE TO FAME AND RIDICULOUS POPULARITY.

Most of the rap community is really sad/pissed off, but I'm really happy for the guy. He's under tremendous pressure to carry a specialized public persona in a filthy culture full of shitheads that promotes reckless drug-taking and degeneracy. Not only that, but he himself has been dragged into the fame/drug culture himself. I hope he gets over this shit and finds his salvation in Gnosis. He could use his platform to spread the light to the masses (in fact, he already has, to a certain extent.) I left a public message to him on Youtube, encouraging him to take a step back, hit the gym, and perhaps move to a retreat in Tibet for a couple months and realign his chakras.

I'm so glad I went to his concert in Vancouver before he quit. He's officially my hero now <3 (Along with Miguel Conner and Illuminatus Pythagoras)

If you're interested in discussing this rapper and his esoterica, please leave a response below. I'll try to reply promptly.
Nosce Te Ipsvm

Lennoxis
Mariner (New poster)
Mariner (<i>New poster</i>)

Re: Rapper Lil Uzi Vert (Lucifer) quits music. Why?

Post by Lennoxis » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am

How comes Lil Uzi Vert is not more popular than he is? His music certainly warrants it, right?