The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

This forum is meant as a place for Mildir to write about his experiences and insights
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:24 pm

Meneldur Olvarion wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:30 pm

I'm neither a "lightworker" nor a "servant of darkness"; I'm more of a True Neutral in the mode of Richard B. Riddick
Riddick ? :o
Oh my god, I have realized you are talking about that Riddick just now... :D
I saw all the films with Diesel.
May I ask if you have seen the last film with that renowned group, the so called "Avengers"? :D
It's called "Avengers: Infinity War".
I'm asking because there is a particular character in the film, Thanos, and he has a philosophy and... well... I would say you could agree with that philosophy.
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:06 am

Mildir wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:24 pm
[...] May I ask if you have seen the last film with that renowned group, the so called "Avengers"? :D
It's called "Avengers: Infinity War".
No, not yet. I knew it had just come out (at least here in the U.S.). Hmm, looks like there's a telesync or two up on idope. I guess I'll fire up the torrent client and see if one is watchable without BAH's (Big Ass Heads in the vidcam view).