Intro: Gods of Divine Union

as long as it's about gnosis
Pinealight
Mariner (New poster)
Mariner (<i>New poster</i>)

Intro: Gods of Divine Union

Post by Pinealight » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Fascinating listening to others who have the kind of experiences I share. I wanted to offer you the book I wrote after having the pineal opening event, after meeting the eternal spirit known as God, where I saw the demiurge, Yaldabaoth. These two events occur one after the other because encountering the oneness of truth reveals the oneness of truth to you for the first time. Your brain and thinking mind then catches up to it and your wisdom centre opens when you "get it" logically by unifying duality, known as unifying Shiva and Shakti. Then you are illuminated and the mysteries are, in fact, revealed to you but it takes time to go through references to the mysteries. I hope it helps you and others.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wh5bhu7glesl ... n.pdf?dl=0

Lúthien
Captain
Captain

Re: Intro: Gods of Divine Union

Post by Lúthien » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 am

Thanks, I'll read it.
A! Suilannon le - elin velui, dîn dolog, aduial lúthad!

Lúthien
Captain
Captain

Post by Lúthien » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:59 am

Hey Pinealight,

I'm sorry that it took longer than expected to get around to reading it.

I started reading it three days ago, and so far I'm impressed. I absolutely love the description you give of how science and the imagination interrelate! I arrived at almost the same position but you describe it very elegantly.

I'm much impressed by your vision. Mine are not by far as intense: what you describe seems to have the inevitability and reality of a Salvia-induced visionary trip, while my 'active imagination meditations' are usually rather quiet and "twilight-like", needing a dedicated time set aside, a quiet house and an inspiring setting.

I'm still having some trouble seeing the necessity for the overall theoretical framework, if you catch my drift. It's just that I fear that it might easily become too restrictive: I'm not sure if our tendency to form rationally-understandable models also holds in this area.

But that's a very interesting thing to talk about.

Lúthien
Captain
Captain

Post by Lúthien » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:48 am

Hi Pinealight,

I read a bit more, I'm about halfway through.

I'm still highly intrigued by your vision of that cloud. I can't (yet) comment on how you tie all those elements from philosophy, science, religion and history together; rather I would like to know a bit more about the starting points.

There's one thing in particular: you speak about the pineal gland as being the physical part of us that enables us to connect to the divine element within us.
Forgive my ignorance here, but I've always thought that that particular part of the brain was the least developed - the so-called 'reptilian brain' responsible for our most primitive instincts and automated bodily functions.
I've always bought that the neocortex is the most highly developed part of the brain; that what makes us human.

Therefore I'm somewhat puzzled to see what is a part of the most primitive part of the brain in that role of linking to the divine element.

How do you see that? Is this a discrepancy or is my knowledge about the brain lacking (which is quite likely as I've never been much into biology) ?