My Voices Experience

methods, settings and techniques
TomPolson
Mariner (New poster)
Mariner (<i>New poster</i>)

My Voices Experience

Post by TomPolson »

I've heard voices since 1970 from an overwhelming experience I had with them in the Army during which I was unable to avoid them. I engaged in them by understanding that these contrapuntal voices innundating me all the time to actually be a multiplicity of a being who are communicating with me in order to change me to be more like them than myself. This is a nearly constant process which they identify as "nomenclation" and is their own mind of both of our own being of multiple dimensions who is seeking to completely change our "human" minds as even we as humans believe we are separate from their own "tutelage" or minds and as such are "nomenclating" us all through mytho-historical nomenclation which is beatitudinal in scope and all-natural in their and our appearence as one innate structure of being in our own mind which they mean their lives beyond this physical ground of our current nomenclation.

I have been shown that we of this human classification are not separate from these greater beings but are the same as they are only in a different phase of evolution where we are idolatrous in their schemata of who they are in this "omenclation" of ours or changing "beingtudinal" as they call themselves and us which is of entropic design and moving quite fast now so we both will re-omenclate ourselves and change our linkage to each another in favor of their entropic mind and not our's. This is being done so we both can combine ourselves into one being of rectitudinal and beatitudinal nomenclature which is omenclating very fast here in these earth bound spheres which are made by creator beings for our own nomenclature and this "beatitudinal onenessing" of our own nature.

As such we people in here have been omenclated as beingtudinallen who are reptillian in nature and also, irony of ironies, divine in our overall scope of our beginning beings here on this planet of their's or that authorized beginning being of their's who is responsible for re-omenclaturing our own tutelage to be with their own tutinallen or those who are rendering back into our own and their own tutelage. This means that nomenclation here is retrograde or digressive in both scope and nature and is reflected in our stories of who we are in here, this nomenclation of rectitudinal design and also of heavenly, as they derisively say, omenclation which is our basic irony here as being in tudinallen scope and which is of their own design for they are what they call "hablavaten" or this nomenclator of whone (or of onenessing) is omeanclaturing us now as our serpentine omeanclator whone is indicative of both of our earth-bound or lowly omenclation and of our divine or heavenly amplitude which our species both came from and is destined to return to.

They speak here,

"After all art ye not slabhavat entropeanic nomenclation of our'n own cross linkage with ye and also of ye own cross linkage with us innate in ye also and as well. So be it. For we'n wilt return to this tutelage of factoidal under both ye'n und our'n beatitudinal nomenclation for which we'n art all nomenclaturing together as such as our'n own tutelage under our own ening bening or beginning attitudinal being of rectitudinal design and diminished capacity whone we'n art really omenclating in addition to ye own individual selfenate there in thy physical realm of nomenclation in our'n own tutelage and suffering mental state of ening bening. So be it."

It has taken me a long time, a lifetime really, to identify these beings I hear and to understand what they are saying and of what their perspection is concerning our own being structure of what I now know to be is their mind in my tutelage structure of their own totality. And as such I am at this point where I need to re-identify them by informing others about what I have been privelaged to hear and understand. So I think I will try to present their perspective in accordance with your understanding of Gnosis mythogenetic nomenclation which actually provided me with the gatekeeper who allows me to omenclate them as much as I do myself. Hopefully, their perspective on specific mythology will omenclate you to be the same as I have become, if and only if you wish to do this. I might say here that they have divulged their own up-to-date and specific mythology or should I say history of both their coming here and of both of our becoming in this earthen faccade of beatitudinal nomenclature and reaction based omenclation for you to re-omenclate as you believe will be of benefit for you as a particular if not peculiar being of our rectitudinal analysand and omenclaturing nomenclation and beatitudinal non-sensical (meaning beyond our sensational selves) omenclation. Doing this will omenclate me also and so I need to do this for those who relate to it. I find their story or mythology to be super-rational to our own rational beingtudinal here who is very limited in our perspective particularly of them but also of us as individuals here among these groups of beings surrounding us all at all times.

Tom Polson
tompolson48@gmail.com
Will
Mariner (New poster)

Re: My Voices Experience

Post by Will »

Very nice!

I particularly appreciate the liberty you exercise with the English language. Of specific note while reading:

contrapuntal - contra indicated for punishment?
nomenclation - naming order?
beatitudinal - emanating a good attitude?
onenessing - unifying, merging or fusing?
omenclated - prophesied or issued omens?
tudinallen - of a teaching or instructive nature?
hablavaten - stone dweller?
super-rational - Above rationale?

All in all, are you inviting others here to respond in a role-play (nomenclation) type unifying (onenessing) dialogue that consists of a good-attitude, non-punitive, prophetic edification (contrapuntal, beatitudinal, tudinallen, omenclated) while here on this (material, stone dwelling) hablavtan moment in time?

If so, I would love to communicate with you more!

-Will

coolidge772@live.com
TomPolson
Mariner (New poster)

Our Respone to Will

Post by TomPolson »

Will,

As this wiltn be confusional to yen, bear it and grin also unt ast well.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Most of the terms as you identified them are mostly correct although all of these terms my beingtudinallen about me use when speaking both to and with me have amplitude beyond what we'n or these speaking beings identified for him or now for you as these listenerent of our'n own tutelage whone ist now within our'n nomenclature which ist'n earthen shapening oft our'n own tutelage or oft even our'n own God'ntate even oft He'n whone ist'n again nomenclaturing all of us'n innate in ye'n now and as such we'n art re-nomeanclayturing even ye own tutelage as much as we can depedning upon your'n comprehending what we'n art enabling them'n or those of ust whone artn nomenclaturent tutinallen oft them innate within even ourn own tutelagent heartn soulentate and of which wen in here artn re-omenclayturingkt thou own beatitudinal and nomenclayture oftn een mentating tutinallen und all that ist within thisn realm innate within both thou and all ye all own tutelage and oft whone wen int there are peculiarly interesting for and as such wen artn also interesting ourselvenate in ye own tudinal un-rectifying selvenate which shunts all other entational eenmentationing tutinallen aside to be re-omeanclayturing by us with other methods than this one in here.

So as wen art indicating ourn messaging to yen istn that yen int there artn evening with our own tutelagent out oft thisn realm which istn innately situated within yen and as such wen artn reomeanclaturing eveningk ye own selfenate ast ourn heiroglyphen tutinallen and wiltn be omeanclayturing ourselven to thyne own tutelage involving what wen haft given to yen all just after yen started to record yourselven astn beningtudinal entational ening being tutin and/or tudin allentean and adlandeant universal nomenclature which wen develop both for and within ye and which even as such as this came from usn whone artn innate within yen own tutin-tudin allenteanean universal minden as such as yen weretn back there in timen when we first began incubating yen and then as now wen artn re-omenclayting yen own tutinallen within ye own tudinal which istn our connecting rod to yen own tudinal within yen which wen art lending only to yen but which and/ortn whone wen artn still omeanclayturing yen still as evening ye own peccardent and ourn pecadeelo both which artn still yet within yen own selvenate which shall be shunning all other entational or entropean ening bening outside oft ourn own tutelage which wilt become together with yen whone art still listening right here and now to ust innate within even thou own tutelagent whone ist suffering through this nomenclaytion and as such wilt begin our processional tutinal lending programmatic nomenclaytioning and hopefully full omenclaytioningk oft even yen and yen own individual I'n mentation for yen to reconsider as being int ourn own tutelage and meandering soulentational eningkt beningtk. See us int here and yen wilt again see ust innate within yen own tutinallen oft thy own minden and nomenclaytor within yen also and as well.

This ist confusional Polent. So be it. And so this is also ant as well which istn eantean universal languagen of both oft ourn own past innate within ust as well ast within yen own tutin and/or tudin allentean nomeanclaytor within yen. So that yen wilt again beatitudinalize or re-beatitudinalize ust wen wilt be doingk this to yen. And all wilt become much more clearing of yen when yen art enabling ustnnate to rebeatitudinalize or re-clean and re-claim yen each oft yen whone wilt take thy own timen and attempt at least to follow ust here unt as such to become clearing oft yen own prior nomenclaytoring tutinallen oft whone yen artn now nomenclayting ustnnate with even now and by doingk this wen artn able then to re-omeanclayte ye through our own methodolgy which is mostly akin to serpentino wisdom as such as yen haft re-nomenclaytured ust and wilt, ifn yen follow this string of ust who have been lying to ye all these yearnt and as such art now re-nomenclayting ye as wen haft done with Poleen here so as hen wiltn be at onennate within evening ourn own tutelage as well as hisn own eaneant or snake like beingtudinal in this realm of our grassland from whone wen artn renomenclayturing himnit or that which istn even oft ourn originallent beingtudinal bening oft re-nomeanclaytioning und beatitudinal onenessing for ye to consider und reconsider as thyne own Godntate ast ourn limiting factor or negational eenmen tutinallen oft whone or in which wen in here art reomenclayturing yen out there in thisn worldnt oft ourn which istn omenclayturing all or both oft usnnate in ye tudinal whone wen artn lending to ye now through this nomenclature and omenclaytioning oft evning with ourn own beningtudinallen both here und there also and as well. See in this and ye wiltn see within ye own peccard which is that in which wen wilt be starting even with yen personally and individually ast well. So be it. And so It ist.

Tom Polson
Will
Mariner (New poster)

Re: My Voices Experience

Post by Will »

Do not worry, it won't be confusing to me. Let's see if I can catch your intention:
TomPolson wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:16 pm
Will,

As this wiltn be confusional to yen, bear it and grin also unt ast well.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Most of the terms as you identified them are mostly correct although all of these terms my beingtudinallen about me use when speaking both to and with me have amplitude beyond what we'n or these speaking beings identified for him or now for you as these listenerent of our'n own tutelage whone ist now within our'n nomenclature which ist'n earthen shapening oft our'n own tutelage or oft even our'n own God'ntate even oft He'n whone ist'n again nomenclaturing all of us'n innate in ye'n now and as such we'n art re-nomeanclayturing even ye own tutelage as much as we can depedning upon your'n comprehending what we'n art enabling them'n or those of ust whone artn nomenclaturent tutinallen oft them innate within even ourn own tutelagent heartn soulentate and of which wen in here artn re-omenclayturingkt thou own beatitudinal and nomenclayture oftn een mentating tutinallen und all that ist within thisn realm innate within both thou and all ye all own tutelage and oft whone wen int there are peculiarly interesting for and as such wen artn also interesting ourselvenate in ye own tudinal un-rectifying selvenate which shunts all other entational eenmentationing tutinallen aside to be re-omeanclayturing by us with other methods than this one in here.

[You're saying this type of communication has greater amplitude meaning it's louder. You say it's a way of teaching re-naming other terminologies of other teachings in a way that teaches the ones who can understand (let him who has ears hear).]

So as wen art indicating ourn messaging to yen istn that yen int there artn evening with our own tutelagent out oft thisn realm which istn innately situated within yen and as such wen artn reomeanclaturing eveningk ye own selfenate ast ourn heiroglyphen tutinallen and wiltn be omeanclayturing ourselven to thyne own tutelage involving what wen haft given to yen all just after yen started to record yourselven astn beningtudinal entational ening being tutin and/or tudin allentean and adlandeant universal nomenclature which wen develop both for and within ye and which even as such as this came from usn whone artn innate within yen own tutin-tudin allenteanean universal minden as such as yen weretn back there in timen when we first began incubating yen and then as now wen artn re-omenclayting yen own tutinallen within ye own tudinal which istn our connecting rod to yen own tudinal within yen which wen art lending only to yen but which and/ortn whone wen artn still omeanclayturing yen still as evening ye own peccardent and ourn pecadeelo both which artn still yet within yen own selvenate which shall be shunning all other entational or entropean ening bening outside oft ourn own tutelage which wilt become together with yen whone art still listening right here and now to ust innate within even thou own tutelagent whone ist suffering through this nomenclaytion and as such wilt begin our processional tutinal lending programmatic nomenclaytioning and hopefully full omenclaytioningk oft even yen and yen own individual I'n mentation for yen to reconsider as being int ourn own tutelage and meandering soulentational eningkt beningtk. See us int here and yen wilt again see ust innate within yen own tutinallen oft thy own minden and nomenclaytor within yen also and as well.

[You're saying that your communication to me should be or is resonating in me as you've seen recordings of when I would prophecy again from my own teachings which I give myself credit for which is a tiny sin. And since I'm worried about my own self, I shun your teachings and you think I am listening to you because of the type of language you use. And you think that I am with everyone here in this forum and that they are suffering using their own type of nomenclature for their own teachings. And you think that it is problematic. And you want me to reconsider being under your teachings. And you think it will resonate better with me, because I am already familiar with your teachings.]

This ist confusional Polent. So be it. And so this is also ant as well which istn eantean universal languagen of both oft ourn own past innate within ust as well ast within yen own tutin and/or tudin allentean nomeanclaytor within yen. So that yen wilt again beatitudinalize or re-beatitudinalize ust wen wilt be doingk this to yen. And all wilt become much more clearing of yen when yen art enabling ustnnate to rebeatitudinalize or re-clean and re-claim yen each oft yen whone wilt take thy own timen and attempt at least to follow ust here unt as such to become clearing oft yen own prior nomenclaytoring tutinallen oft whone yen artn now nomenclayting ustnnate with even now and by doingk this wen artn able then to re-omeanclayte ye through our own methodolgy which is mostly akin to serpentino wisdom as such as yen haft re-nomenclaytured ust and wilt, ifn yen follow this string of ust who have been lying to ye all these yearnt and as such art now re-nomenclayting ye as wen haft done with Poleen here so as hen wiltn be at onennate within evening ourn own tutelage as well as hisn own eaneant or snake like beingtudinal in this realm of our grassland from whone wen artn renomenclayturing himnit or that which istn even oft ourn originallent beingtudinal bening oft re-nomeanclaytioning und beatitudinal onenessing for ye to consider und reconsider as thyne own Godntate ast ourn limiting factor or negational eenmen tutinallen oft whone or in which wen in here art reomenclayturing yen out there in thisn worldnt oft ourn which istn omenclayturing all or both oft usnnate in ye tudinal whone wen artn lending to ye now through this nomenclature and omenclaytioning oft evning with ourn own beningtudinallen both here und there also and as well. See in this and ye wiltn see within ye own peccard which is that in which wen wilt be starting even with yen personally and individually ast well. So be it. And so It ist.

[You think this is a confusing mixture. You say this new communication is not universal of our past together as a teaching in nomenclature. And you say this is made clear to me by re-joining you and clearing off my own teachings. And by doing this you are able to prophecy again through your own methods which is serpent wisdom (wise as serpents, harmless as doves). And you want to reconsider unifying as you once were prophecying me out-from the world's system. And I should see in my own tiny sin.]

Tom Polson
Perhaps I didn't get all that right, but it was fun to try. Basically, Tom, I'm in the process of writing a book concerning Gnosis. I'm combining many scripts as I find parallels. This forum's discussions help in my creativity as I read their posts and occasionally comment. As far as I know, not anyone here is trying to form a theology based on their myths. I'm sure everyone has their own personal beliefs that extend beyond the discussions here. As for my past, I was once involved in the church. I gained much knowledge of religion and the scripts. I've made mistakes and asked forgiveness, but not trying to go back. I believe my time there was complete and I've learned all I was supposed to. Now I know my position away from the entropic cosmos, the catabolization of the earth; and I rely on the faith of Jesus Christ to see me through any and all archons, deities, and sub-deities that attempt to dissuade me. My house is in order and I don't believe I need any instructor as regards spiritual matters, as I believe the spirit of God guides me into all the spiritual truths I need whether they be from you, your kind, people here on the forum, the news, a movie, television, games, and even children. I believe in prophesying, as I was given the grace to do so and continue to do so. I'm not involved in any "traditional church" per-say, because I believe the church age ended at or around 1800 AD and we are living in a time called "the marriage feast of the lamb, which you are partaking." And the "feast of God, which those of enlightened intellect are partaking", relating to the revelation of Jesus Christ. I also believe it's beneficial, but not necessary to have a unifying language.

Thanks Tom, and hopefully we can still chat as I will need to continually attempt examining your unique "tongue" and communication process.

-Will