The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

This forum is meant as a place for Mildir to write about his experiences and insights
User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi Neophyte,

I'm from Italy, I make occasional mistakes too... :D
Don't worry, anyway, what you wrote is quite comprehensible.
Neophyte wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:04 am
I started to study Gnosticism, but I still have some doubts ...
Because from what I have read, the Gnostics claim that the Hebrew God is a bad demiurge.
I'm not an expert on Gnosticism, but I don't think all the Gnostics claims that: the opinion on the God described in the Bible may vary from Gnostic to Gnostic.
I, for one, don't think he was a deity at all: there is a wealth of historical evidence confirming that he was one of the Elokh, a warlike people which once inhabited Mars.
Does that sound impossible to you ? :D
Have you ever seen what Babylonian sculptors used to depict ? ;)

Image
However, many Gnostic sources have a Hebrew Kabbalah content and, from what I read, Kabbalah is based on the Torah that Jehovah revealed to Moses.
Kabbalah is not a religious denomination in itself, it may overlap with the Torah to some extent (although not all the Kabbalot do) but it's just because it uses it to define the meaning of existence.
So, I'd say that some parts of the Torah work as tools for Kabbalah, nothing more. :)
In addition, I think that this conception, although some find solving the "problem of evil," is in fact a logically faulty reasoning ... For if there is a good god, why should he create or allow himself to be created Did one give evil and inflict evil on his creation?
Why should God create, you mean ? :)
I think he has no choice but to create: he is love. Love gives rise to thought, it gives rise to imagination.
And when you are God whatever you imagine becomes real.
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Lúthien
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1555
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The Basics on Gnosticism

Post by Lúthien » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:25 am

Mildir wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 pm
I, for one, don't think he was a deity at all: there is a wealth of historical evidence confirming that he was one of the Elokh, a warlike people which once inhabited Mars.
Does that sound impossible to you ? :D
Have you ever seen what Babylonian sculptors used to depict ? ;)
:hmm:

Well, what do YOU think that is then? I don't make a Martian out of that ;) - no antennas and knobbly green finders, for starters ..

Anyhow - this is what I meant in the other post: I think you should be a bit careful about how you present these thoughts.
You can expect the sort of reaction that I just gave above, and for most people this will end the interaction before it has begun.

It doesn't matter if you are right or not, or of you are being true or not. You simply have to consider your audience.
A! Elin velui, dîn dolog, aduial lúthad!

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Basics on Gnosticism

Post by Mildir » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Lúthien wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:25 am
Well, what do YOU think that is then? I don't make a Martian out of that [...]

It doesn't matter if you are right or not, or of you are being true or not. You simply have to consider your audience.
I did not want anyone to believe that that is a Martian.
My only intention was giving a very little piece of evidence.
I thought that maybe someone - among the many people who'd see it - would wonder how a Babylonian man could sculpt something supposed to belong to our times: a rocket ship.
And I thought that if someone had been curious enough to investigate on their own, they would have sooner or later found out the truth.
As I have. :)
(I would like to point out that there are books written by respected Italian and American scholars that contain scientific proof that, when they first met the Babylonians, the Elokh told they came from Mars. They didn't tell it verbally, actually, they drew a sketch. Here are a couple of links: - https://www.amazon.it/Anunnaki-Chronicl ... 1591432294; - https://maurobiglino.com/libri/the-book ... the-bible/).
(Speaking of scientific proof: it is not only found in books. Pieces of the Elokh ancient rocket ships are kept in the British Museum. It has already been demonstrated that they are not human technology but the British government prevented this from becoming public knowledge. If people knew that half the Bible is a lie... that would wreak havoc. According to the politicians, that is. As always, they are afraid of losing power)
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 1401
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:23 am
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, Georgia
Contact:

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:20 am

Mildir wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm
[...] (I would like to point out that there are books written by respected Italian and American scholars that contain scientific proof that, when they first met the Babylonians, the Elokh told they came from Mars. They didn't tell it verbally, actually, they drew a sketch. Here are a couple of links: - https://www.amazon.it/Anunnaki-Chronicl ... 1591432294; - https://maurobiglino.com/libri/the-book ... the-bible/).
I shall attempt to put this gently. First, Zecharia Sitchin was not a scholar or even versed in science, but a charlatan. See, for example [link] and link]. Now, I suppose this in itself wouldn't matter that much if his ideas had not spread widely within modern Western culture to the extent that many people believe them as if they are factual. See this link, for example, that illustrates how many of my benighted countrymen will have such people pour them a brimming glass of intellectual sewage which they willingly gulp on down.†

The main problem with this sort of thing is that it tends to muddy the waters for the topic under discussion and introduces a considerable degree of post-modernism into the discussion, the end point of which is the degenerate case of "there is no such thing as objective truth" [link]. At that point, no further discussion is possible, because the very linguistic primitives (nouns and verbs) necessary for communication have been subverted. Now, I remember you expressing in an earlier post that you also didn't agree with post-modern relativism, so hopefully we on on the same page here. But when you say things like,
(Speaking of scientific proof: it is not only found in books. Pieces of the Elokh ancient rocket ships are kept in the British Museum. It has already been demonstrated that they are not human technology but the British government prevented this from becoming public knowledge.
I, of necessity, would ask for verifiable proof of such a claim. As Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" [link], and it is good advice for everyone to follow, I believe. Note that there are varying degrees of "extraordinary claims" in the sense of an intersection with verifiable factual reality. For example, if I said: "Last night I spoke with Papa Legba and he relayed a message from my deceased grandfather", that is neither verifiable nor falsifiable based on external evidence, and thus falls under the category of personal gnosis. OTOH, if I said, "The Spirits have given me a plan for a perpetual motion machine that will bankrupt the oil companies and it only costs $5 to build!!!" I would expect to be called upon to actually construct said device and have it tested by qualified scientific experts. As you can see, it is the intersection of gnosis with verifiable (or falsifiable) factual reality that tends to cause problems in such cases. Not that it cannot be done, but it must be done carefully and with the degrees of freedom (necessarily) restricted by factual evidence (my stellar Legendarium timeline, for example).

† The whole "Anunnaki" issue is somewhat of a touchy one for this board as we used to have a high-ranking member who claimed such descent via a supposed "Dragon Bloodline", which upon closer inspection turned out to be garden variety White Supremacy.

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:05 am

I can only give you a brief answer, for now: much of what I talked about has emerged very very recently as factual truth.
There are two main scholars who have succeeded in giving real evidence for it: Mauro Biglino (a researcher and translator) and Piergiorgio Caria (a documentary filmmaker).
They are Italian.
What I told about the Elokh is found in their books (Caria doesn't talk about that much).
I have some, but I'm not sure I can publish the content in this Forum.
They are also having conferences but there is one problem: they speak in Italian, or German, or Spanish.
I'm sure they are going to translate their books and conferences into English, Biglino has already begun, but I'm not sure when they want to do it.

Caria said many times that Sitchin's work is at least partly valid, that's why I've put the link, but I shouldn't have, I know...
It's just that I trusted what he said, because - generally speaking - I feel he's a trustworthy person (meaning Caria, not Sitchin).
I knew Sitchin was no scholar, everybody kept telling me before I could even open one of his books... :D

It's impossible for me to give you strong evidence about the Elokh: this is Caria and Biglino's task.
I hope they will soon begin to address an English speaking public, because their work has gone farther than anybody's work until very recently...
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:17 am

This may be partly off-topic...
Have a look at this video, from minute 27:48: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_h0yn9T1_0
(The previous content is in Italian, but then there's a speech in English, made by a politician)

What do you think about the speech ? :)
I'm not sure what to think about it... S)
But it tells something: times are changing.
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Lúthien
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1555
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Lúthien » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 am

I can only repeat Meneldur's Carl Sagan quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

Stating that two Italian guys think otherwise does not amount to extraordinary evidence.
A! Elin velui, dîn dolog, aduial lúthad!

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:44 am

Lúthien wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 am
I can only repeat Meneldur's Carl Sagan quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

Stating that two Italian guys think otherwise does not amount to extraordinary evidence.
But the pictures they show in their books and documentaries do.
Now: they tell us that those pictures have been analyzed in the US and that it's been demonstrated they aren't forged at all.
They tell us that the interviews in which generals of the Russian and American Air Force have declared that the aliens (not just the Elokh) have visited our planet many times, that they have even spoken with them and that Obama (and the US presidents before him) did not want the common people to know this have been recognized as not forged.

I simply thought that it was worth mentioning that they are in the process of publishing evidence for all these facts, that they have already begun to do it, to some degree.
Was I wrong ?
I said "there is a wealth of historical evidence".
I didn't mean that everyone knows about this, I meant to say that I am aware of it.
This I should have added, sorry for not being extremely clear...
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 1401
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:23 am
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, Georgia
Contact:

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:12 am

Mildir wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:44 am
Lúthien wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 am
I can only repeat Meneldur's Carl Sagan quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

Stating that two Italian guys think otherwise does not amount to extraordinary evidence.
But the pictures they show in their books and documentaries do.
Now: they tell us that those pictures have been analyzed in the US and that it's been demonstrated they aren't forged at all.
They tell us that the interviews in which generals of the Russian and American Air Force have declared that the aliens (not just the Elokh) have visited our planet many times, that they have even spoken with them and that Obama (and the US presidents before him) did not want the common people to know this have been recognized as not forged.
With respect, disruptive technologies burst upon the scene all the time, regardless of origin whether or not the "common people" are ready for them or not. The Japanese general population not doubt was not ready for the advent of thermonuclear war in 1945, but it didn't matter as they were vaporized in the streets. That's what Neil deGrasse Tyson means when he says, "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."

And as for governments holding such disruptive technologies secret for a any significant length of time: it simply can't happen mathematically, as humans have an innate tendency to blab (c.f. the WWII American Naval slogan, "Loose lips sink ships!"), even apart from the lightning-like revelatory nature of a disruptive technology itself, see [link].

But, my question for you is: why is it important for us and the other readers of this forum to accept this purported Martian parallel evolution (which I suppose is what your talking about, technically)? How would it change our lives in the here and now?

Because from your responses, this does seem important to you. And that is different from my presentation about (say) being a Tiger-therianthrope. It is irrelevant to me whether a reader is kindly interested or thinks me a unhinged stoner with one foot in the grave pumping a handcart to Hell. ;) So I must ask again, what is the message you would like to convey to us, and of what import is it?

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:33 am

Meneldur, Lúthien: talking about such things as those who are commonly referred to as "aliens" was never my primary intention. :D
It just happened along the way...
But I am not qualified to talk about this topic properly: in fact, I saw an Elda but I never saw an alien.
At some point, in my life, I found out that all the rumors I heard about them were not unfounded.
I decided to investigate and I found out some things.
But that is all (or nearly).

If it is true that I and (at least) another person are going to give you evidence that the Eldar exist, the same cannot be said about the Elokh.
They are other people's specialty, not mine. :D

I wanted to tell you this, as I think my recent statements about the aliens have made me look like someone who joined the forum just in order to make grand declarations about everything.
It is not so. :)
From now on, I won't mention anything but my experiences of direct contact with Eldar and my personal (unverified) gnostic experiences.
Otherwise there would be "troppa carne al fuoco", as we say in Italy: it means something like "too many irons in the fire" ( = someone is spread too thin).
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:55 am

Meneldur Olvarion wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:12 am
With respect, disruptive technologies burst upon the scene all the time,
It's not just about technologies: they are intentioned to show pics and videos with real aliens, in the end. That's what Caria says in his last conferences.
He already showed publicly the best best best video of a flying saucer I have ever seen.
Do you want the link, would you be interested in judging with your own eyes ? :)
And as for governments holding such disruptive technologies secret for a any significant length of time: it simply can't happen mathematically
I used to think it absurd that a government might make people believe that something (not only technological) does not exist.
I had to swing around, in time, also because of videos such as the one above.
I'm no longer sure about what you seem to be sure about. :D
But, my question for you is: why is it important for us and the other readers of this forum to accept this purported Martian parallel evolution (which I suppose is what your talking about, technically)? How would it change our lives in the here and now?
It wouldn't.
As I said, I just found some things very interesting, but that is absolutely not part of the message I would like to convey to you. :)
That was kind of you to ask, in any case, thank you.

Edit: After I met them, the Eldar shared memories with me. They did it through the mind. Those memories weren't just their own: they were memories who others had previously shared with them and others had previously shared with those others. Memories about the history of the solar system. The Elokh were part of that history. A part which terrified me, one of the most impressive ones. I saw them in my mind, I saw them interact with humans. They looked kind of disgusting. I was sad, I told my friends that I could not accept that those creatures were really part of the human history, that they interacted with us. They were cold, ruthless, lethal. More than we are. I suppose that I simply wanted to talk about them, maybe in a very awkward attempt to let off steam.
But they don't pertain to the message I've been sent to give you.
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 1401
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:23 am
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, Georgia
Contact:

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Mildir wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:55 am
But, my question for you is: why is it important for us and the other readers of this forum to accept this purported Martian parallel evolution (which I suppose is what your talking about, technically)? How would it change our lives in the here and now?
It wouldn't.
As I said, I just found some things very interesting, but that is absolutely not part of the message I would like to convey to you. :)
That was kind of you to ask, in any case, thank you.
Ah, well then this becomes clearer, at least with regard to my reaction to it. I am generally as uninterested in 'aliens' as I am in humans. Or, rather, I'm only interested in other humanoids generally (an exception is made for close friends) in the resources I can extract from them. I've had a rather hard life and it has made me rather Machiavellian, even "thuggish". So I would treat aliens the same way I tend to treat those who I consider to be useless Capitalists: simply resources to exploit.

Given that, I won't find much interest in this thread unless tech I can exploit becomes available, but I suppose some others may find it interesting...

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Meneldur Olvarion wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Ah, well then this becomes clearer, at least with regard to my reaction to it. I am generally as uninterested in 'aliens' as I am in humans.
Are you interested in creatures that promote light ? :)
If you ever met a real angel, would that be significant to you ?
Feel free to ignore my question, if it's too personal.
By "light", by the way, I mean "that which allows you to live in a state of blessedness, to learn how to be perfect and to spread love throughout the universe in a perfect way".
Yes, light isn't neutral, light seeks other light and chooses to love, not to ignore, ever to become more perfect and capable of giving joy and - to anyone who needs it - relief.
I'll also venture to say one more thing, which I have found on my way to become a Calacholiel destined to come to earth: light is the only way to know.
If you seek darkness, or stay between light and darkness, you'll never truly know anything and all your certainties will continuously be destroyed.
Given that, I won't find much interest in this thread unless tech I can exploit becomes available,
That is a veeery interesting viewpoint ! :D
You mean to say that if Biglino and Caria could make the microwave reactor of an Elokh ship available online, you'd buy it ? :D
(Is it maybe because you are a Cylon that you are interested in new tech ? :) )
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

User avatar
Meneldur Olvarion
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 1401
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:23 am
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, Georgia
Contact:

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Meneldur Olvarion » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Mildir wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm
[...] If you ever met a real angel, would that be significant to you?
Already have at several points; it kind of goes with the territory of being a shaman.
By "light", by the way, I mean "that which allows you to live in a state of blessedness, to learn how to be perfect and to spread love throughout the universe in a perfect way".
I'm neither a "lightworker" nor a "servant of darkness"; I'm more of a True Neutral in the mode of Richard B. Riddick with my own internal code and values.
Yes, light isn't neutral, light seeks other light and chooses to love, not to ignore, ever to become more perfect and capable of giving joy and - to anyone who needs it - relief.
I'll also venture to say one more thing, which I have found on my way to become a Calacholiel destined to come to earth: light is the only way to know.
If you seek darkness, or stay between light and darkness, you'll never truly know anything and all your certainties will continuously be destroyed.
Not applicable to my case, sorry.
Given that, I won't find much interest in this thread unless tech I can exploit becomes available,
That is a veeery interesting viewpoint ! :D
You mean to say that if Biglino and Caria could make the microwave reactor of an Elokh ship available online, you'd buy it ? :D
(Is it maybe because you are a Cylon that you are interested in new tech ? :) )
(I assume you mean a fusion reactor, as a 'microwave reactor' is an oxymoron.) As I'm an Anarchist, I'd more likely get together with some of the other Collectives out there and attempt to steal it.

User avatar
Mildir
Seaman (Experienced poster)
Seaman (<i>Experienced poster</i>)
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm
Location: Italy

Re: The Elokh from Mars & their rockets

Post by Mildir » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Meneldur Olvarion wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:30 pm
Mildir wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm
[...] If you ever met a real angel, would that be significant to you?
Already have at several points; it kind of goes with the territory of being a shaman.
Have you ever talked about it in this forum?
I have read many topics but have found nothing of the sort till now.
If possible, I'd like to know more about one or more of these experiences. :)
I assume you mean a fusion reactor,
Oh, no: in his book "La Bibbia non parla di Dio" M. Biglino says "when you talk about such things as aliens everybody thinks their crafts have plasma reactors. But no, many rocket ships of the Elohim were made of Thorium and had microwave reactors".
I don't know how they work and Biglino itself is no engineer, he just says that if a person stood even within a 10m radius from one of these reactors their skin and flesh literally melted.
In any case, it was an ugly kind of technology, for my tastes...
I'd more likely get together with some of the other Collectives out there and attempt to steal it.
:good:
Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. (J.R.R. Tolkien)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests